By the time you read this I'll either be 1. frantically reviewing my packing spreadsheets to see what I've forgotten 2. getting the 2 hours of sleep I plan on slipping in 3. on my way to BlogHer 2012 or 4.
partying it up doing business with around 4,500 other awesome bloggers (shameless plug: there's still time to sponsor me)!
If we haven't met then, let's get to it! Welcome! If you are a regular, consider this a refresher, will you (and, why haven't you called?)?
I have not read Fifty Shades of Grey yet, what with potty training and Business Law taking up my time. Life around here has been more like Fifty Shades of Holy Crap (both literally and figuratively). But I do know that there are many different sides to me and so, what better title?
You can get the bio and find out who it says I am but, that's probably the hardest piece of writing I've had to do (if you'd like to re-write it for me, knock yourself out and then email it to me).
This post is a quick guide to the different "me's". Both visually and through my writing so, enjoy the ride and tell me, who do you think I am?
- The Stir selected me as one of their features on Mom Bloggers We Love
- The SITS Girls think I'm...special
- I sat around the bonfire with Kludgy Mom
- I Make Milk, What's Your Superpower?
- One day I thought I'd go on assignment and pretend to be Barbara Walters (but not really)
- I recently wrote a love letter
- If you find me at BlogHer and check my bag, these are the things you'll find in it
- I lost my mami but found a ridiculous amount of peace right before it happened even though just as recent as a few weeks back, I was hit with a wave of grief I didn't see coming
- I lost my job last year and I'm still hoping someone calls me about a trophy wife position. In the meantime, I decided to start my own venture (you know, because I don't have enough on my plate)
- And let's not forget that my frog princess has started school AND is now potty trained